|Our annual Holiday Fundraiser Sale is back, and we can’t wait to see you!|
This event will be held outdoors on
November 13 from 11am-4pm.
2424 Euclid St.
Santa Monica, CA 90405
To enter you must be wearing a mask.
We have a great selection of local, handmade goods and art pieces from a diverse group of artists we are excited to share with you.
|Do you live far away from Santa Monica and|
wish you could make the sale?Don’t worry- we are having a special FaceTime Shopping opportunity on Friday November 12. You will be able to shop all our items early and we will ship them to you!Reply to this email to book a time slot, there are limited spots!
This years handmade, local and diverse items include:
– Necklaces and bracelets made by Lithuania Denetso
– Handmade and recycled notebooks
– Jam and salt by JARLA
– Artwork by Hopi artist Abel Nash
– Original and historic large format ceramics donated by Don Corbett
– Linen small batch printed napkins and table runners
– Handmade scented candles
– Handmade floral candles
– Handmade modern ceramics
– Rare lose leaf tea
– Necklaces and earrings made by Marydee Donnan
– Handmade natural soaps